- Maximum of two (2) submissions per contestant. Photos must have been taken in Latin America or the Caribbean and be the original work of the contestant.
- Must be Indiana University Faculty, Staff, or Students.
- Photos must be submitted at a resolution sufficient to be printed at a size of 12x16 inches.
- Submit applications electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Photo Contest."
- Preferred contact information (email and phone number)
- IU affiliation
- Title of photographs
- A brief description of the context in which the photo was taken (i.e. city, country, year) maximum of four (4) sentences. Please send your photo(s) in the form of an email attachment.
- A completed and signed waiver for use of their photograph. (Permission notice: By submitting an entry, participants agree that photographs can be published by CLACS on the website and/or in print.) Participants who fail to return the completed and signed waiver will not be eligible to participate.
Deadline for submissions: March 29, 2019 at 5pm.
The contest Winner and Honorable Mention will be announced at this year's CLACS Spring Reception on April 18, 2019. Prizes are a professionally framed 12x16 print of their photograph.
For questions or concerns about this year's contest, please email email@example.com .