- Expedited admission into the graduate degree program
- Potential savings on graduate tuition costs
- Earn both degrees in just five years
- Sophomore standing (30-59 credits completed)
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- At least 12 credits of coursework in your major
- No Graduate Record Exam (GRE) required
To get started, contact our undergraduate advisor (firstname.lastname@example.org) or program director (email@example.com) and we can discuss the pathway program and if it is right for you.
Find out more about the requirements for the Master’s Degree.
If you decide that you are interested, the next step is to:
- submit a statement of interest (1-2 pages long)
- provide the names of two recommenders for us to contact
- Deadline: All year